Wednesday, October 9, 2019

She Does Not Blog

After completing first 7 weeks of graduate school, I do know one thing.. She (me) does not blog. Don't get me wrong, I love to talk about the book I am reading and boy, do I love to read, but blogging has not become something I find fulfilling.

Being able to write about what I have been reading has been interesting. It makes me take a deeper look into the books to be able to have more to say. But for me, I do not want reading to be about that. Instead I enjoy keeping them and my thoughts about them to myself, maybe like a little secret . :) I am thankful for this experience and the "encouragement" to blog because I have learned somethings about myself in the process.

1. I am a procrastinator
2. I can read a book quicker than I can talk about the book
3. I cannot spell and I do not know how to post a link to a blog for a cute GIF video.

Good day my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment